8.4.03

Quotes of Today


Today I pretend to me In Passing. Here are some tidbits:

"Don't make me come over and bash your heads"
-My extreme leftist, Bill Clinton hating, English teacher when I dared speak to my friend during class. (Note: I am going to write a letter after the semester is over about the use of violent language in the classroom, specifically from someone who claims to be a pacifist.)

"I don't vote for Zionists"
-Snehal, on Sproul, directed at an Asian campaigning for Daniel Frankenstien, in a true moment of tolerance, implying that what really matters in an ASUC president is their beliefs of which people are worthy of self determination.

"If I wanted to see a pro-Palestinian bill I would have written one myself"
-Misha Leybovich, addressing the lack of ASUC senate bills pertaining to anti-Israel sentiment and international affairs in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home